19 June 2008

A brief moment of fame.....

I believe I mentioned before that I have an interest (though sadly not much talent) in photography.  Well, the other day I posted a couple of the photographs that I had taken of our beautiful watercolour paintings, onto a web album.

It was with great excitement that I subsequently discovered a number of people in the outside world have made comments on these photos. 

Not, I have to admit, because there was anything particularly spectacular about my photographs.  No, they wanted to compliment two of our young artists on their talent!

Without further ado, therefore, I will share a screen shot of each so you can see for yourself.

image

image

Perhaps when either of these two girls, or indeed when anyone in our rather special class achieves fame (and fortune?) in later life you might remember the all-too-fleeting spell they spent in Class 2i!

No comments: